Saturday, February 23, 2013

Where the creativity begins...

I told a friend of mine that I would post a picture of my "office " for her to see. Took me three years of saving to get it but I LOVE it!!!!!


The picture does not do it any justice. It is the Scrapbox--pretty much a crafters dream storage solution, with 74 different size canvas drawers, 19 different size velcro pockets--on the sides that aren't shown in this picture--, everything is adjustable to how you want to put it and it just ROCKS!!!! And as you can see I have it pretty well filled. So this is where my brain and paper meet--making all the fun stuff that I do. Working right now on some things that I hope to post pictures of next week, I have a first Birthday party to attend tomorrow so I won't get to play with my "toys". Hope you enjoyed my "office" space---and hope you have a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment