Thursday, February 28, 2013

Great gift ideas!

Can not believe it is almost March!!! Time is sure flying by. That said---lots of things will soon be ending, school, lessons, and sports. Maybe you will be in need of some small gifts for those people who gave so freely of themselves, both in time and energy.  Well--I have a few ideas you may like....

On the top left is a box that holds two tealight candle holders and six tealights. On the top right is a decorated journal, and in the middle is a file folder notepad holder.

Here is a better view of the top of the tealight box.. Decorated with bright colors and a cute flower...











...opened up-you can see the two frosted tealight holders, and six tealights. 










 Here is the filefolder notepad holder. This is a nice choice for both guys and gals, and can be personalized...
....opened you can find an 8x5 notepad and pen. There is a pocket as well on the left side for any additional papers you may need to keep with you.









I have to say these little journals are my favorite and a favorite with the kids at craft shows. They are @4x6 and have 100 lined sheets in each.I also add a book mark with a charm at the end to be able to find your page.













Here it is opened just so you can get an idea about the inside. The inside covers are totally covered in paper with coordinating ribbon as a book mark-- this one has a star charm on the ribbon
 So, those are just a few of the  things I have that can be used for all those people you made need just a little something for. I believe I will be doing a craft show in the Alden area the Saturday before Mother's Day--still in the works--so if you find yourself in the need of some little gifts feel free to come and visit. I will post all the details as soon as I have them. If you would like something special or personalized, please leave me a message here or on facebook--and I will get back to you. Just remember to leave me enough time to get them made. Thanks!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment